Does the very thought of exercise make you sick?
You know you have to do it, but you just can't face all those sweaty, Lycra-clad bodies at the gym? Or being shouted at in a park full of dog mess to do endless burpees?
Have you tried every diet known to man and magazine yet are still too scared to take your t-shirt off at the beach?
Perhaps you've strapped electrodes to your tummy, tripped over your feet at Zumba or lay panting on the floor looking up at your television as a chirpy celebrity shares their latest fitness fad without breaking a sweat or ruining their make up.
Do things differently.
There is no 'one-size-fits-all' training programme, but we'll help you find one that works for you.
Depending on your unique needs, our personal programmes may include:
• Functional Movement Screening and Corrective Exercise Programmes
• Full health and fitness assessment
• Diet analysis, nutritional guidance and support
• Healthy recipe ideas for breakfast, dinner, lunch and snacks
• An exercise, movement and activity programme designed solely for you, based around your needs and your life
• Access or referral to any additional help you may need: sports massage, physiotherapy, corrective exercise, prehab/rehab programmes, smoking cessation, health and diet coaching, counselling, specialist technique training
(eg Olympic lifting, kettlebells, running technique).
• Constant support by phone, email and Facebook
Whatever is best for you, we'll guide and support you towards your goals, encouraging you to make the positive choices and changes needed for a happy, healthy body and mind. Most importantly, we'll help you enjoy good movement and good food for life.
Our one-to-one coaching programmes are not for everyone. We only work with clients who are serious about and committed to achieving their goals.
We don't shout. We only occasionally wear Lycra. We're real people who have struggled to juggle exercise, weight loss and performance with careers, children, life…
We don't expect – and don't live – saintly lives of abstinence and relentless hard training. But we know how to find the right balance. And we do expect you to understand that you get out what you put in.
GP Exercise Referral
If you suffer from high-risk conditions such as diabetes, COPD, hypertension or joint replacement, we have an Exercise Referral specialist who may be able to help. Call and speak to an expert today.